Dry Contact Sensor (DC-CF-01). This sensor is placed at the terminals of the contactor or switch to be monitored and alerted when activating the contact.
Pulse counter sensor (PC-01).This sensor is placed at the terminals of a contactor or switch and counts the number of activations. It can be used in combination with the Dry Contact sensor.
Sensors are also available in industrial range (water/dust waterproof)
The batteries are supplied with all models.
ALTA Sensors strengths:
- Excellent Range Radio: In building up to 350 meters, including no direct line of sight and obstacle (12-14 walls) between sensors and Gateway.
- Battery life up to 10 years (AA)
- Internal memory up to 512 data per sensor
- Security: AES 128 encryption
- iMonnit monitoring solution: intuitive interface, 15' implementation
|Sensor Reference Match table|
|CR2032 Button Battery Sensor - 3-year Battery Life||AA Piles Sensor - 10-year battery life||Industrial sensor with switch - 10 years battery life|
|Dry contact sensor||MNS2-8-W1-DC-CF-L01||MNS2-8-W2-DC-CF-L01||MNS2-8-IN-DC-CF-L01|
Monnit sensors are used alone or in groups, and interface through a manufacturer's gateway to the control device chosen by the user.
For the orchestration of the client's application, Monnit provides simple and intuitive software. The combination of sensors and gateways and software provides a consistent builder solution without development.
For users who want to integrate a Monnit solution into an existing app or for developers who want to resell their own system, API commands are also provided.