Temperature Measurement and Thermocouple Sensors
The 868MHz ALTA wireless Temperature and Thermocouple sensors allow very simple temperature monitoring in any environment:
the temperature measurement options are:
- Ambient temperature (-ST -40 ° / + 125 ° C), option with 90 cm probe (-ST-L03)
- Water and non-combustible liquids temperature (-WT -40 ° C / + 125 ° C), sensor version 4 industrial probes 1.5 meters (-QT-L05)
- Low temperature measurement (-LT -200 ° C / + 162 ° C),
- High temperature measurement (-HT -50 ° C / + 370 ° C),
- Thermocouple measures -100 ° / + 400 ° C Fixed versions (-TC-HW), option with Termination Type K (TC-KP), or with Termination type K & Probe type K (TC-TK)
- Air channel "Duct" (-DC -40 ° / + 125 ° C)
The accuracy of the sensors is +/- 1 ° C uncalibrated, +/- 0.25 ° C after user calibration.
The Thermocouple Sensor with Type-K termination allows the integration of any Type-K temperature probe into this system.
The sensors are also available in industrial range (waterproof / dustproof) and also with solar power option (Consult us for this last solution)
Batteries are supplied with all models.
- Excellent Radio Range: In buildings up to 350 meters, including without direct line of sight and obstacle (12-14 walls) between sensors and Gateway.
- Battery life up to 10 years (AA)
- Internal memory up to 512 data per sensor
- Security : AES 128 encryption
- IMonnit monitoring solution: intuitive interface, 15 'implementation
Examples of applications:
- Ambient temperature, air conditioning, data center (-ST)
- Tank, tank, aquarium or swimming pool temperature (-WT)
- Temperature Refrigerator, freezers (-LT)
- Radiator oven boiler temperature (-HT)
|Sensor reference correspondence table|
|Button Battery Sensor CR2032 - Battery life 3 years||Sensor AA batteries - Battery life 10 years||Industrial sensor with switch - Battery life 10 years|
|Ambient Temperature Sensor||MNS2-8-W1-TS-ST||MNS2-8-W2-TS-ST||MNS2-8-IN-TS-ST|
|Ambient temperature sensor with 90cm probe||MNS2-8-W1-TS-ST-L03||MNS2-8-W2-TS-ST-L03||MNS2-8-IN-TS-ST-L03|
|Air duct temperature sensor with 2.4m probe||MNS2-8-W1-TS-DT-L08||MNS2-8-W2-TS-DT-L08||MNS2-8-IN-TS-DT-L08|
|Water temperature sensor, with 90cm probe||MNS2-8-W1-TS-WT-L03||MNS2-8-W2-TS-WT-L03||MNS2-8-IN-TS-WT-L03|
|Water temperature sensor, 4 probes 1.5M||MNS2-8-IN-TS-QT-L05|
|High temperature sensor with 90cm probe||MNS2-8-W2-TS-HT-L03||MNS2-8-IN-TS-HT-L03|
|Low temperature sensor with 90cm probe||MNS2-8-W2-TS-LT-L03||MNS2-8-IN-TS-LT-L03|
|Thermocouple sensor with fixed probe||MNS2-8-W1-TS-TC-HW||MNS2-8-W2-TS-TC-HW||MNS2-8-IN-TS-TC-HW|
|Thermocouple sensor with K-type connector||MNS2-8-W1-TS-TC-KP||MNS2-8-W2-TS-TC-KP||MNS2-8-IN-TS-TC-KP|
|Thermocouple sensor, with K-type connector and probe||MNS2-8-W1-TS-TC-KT||MNS2-8-W2-TS-TC-KT||MNS2-8-IN-TS-TC-KT|
Monnit sensors can be used alone or in groups, and interface through a manufacturer's gateway to the control device chosen by the user.
Monnit gateways are available in serial interface Modbus, USB, Ethernet, or 2G / 3G cellular and allow local or remote management of its application from any PC, server, tablet, mobile, smartphone,
For the orchestration of the customer's application, Monnit provides simple and intuitive software. The combination of sensors + gateway + software provides a coherent manufacturer solution without development.
For users wishing to integrate a Monnit solution into an existing application or for developers wishing to resell their own system, API commands are also available.