The router Digi TX64is the high-performance hardened cellular router, equipped with two cellular modules and two Wi-Fi modules for total redundancy of functions.
The processor QuadCore 1.91GHz, 64 bits will allow you to fully exploit the router's capabilities, and benefit from all the available bandwidth LTE-A Cat 11 (Up to 1.2Gbps!using channel aggregation).
It can accommodate future LTE-A Cat16 modules (1Gbps per module, 2Gbps in total)
Qualified MIL-STD-810G, its resistance to shocks and vibrations makes it a perfect product for use on a vehicle.
it incorporates an Ethernet Gigabit 4 port switch, a GNSS module, a series port and two USB 3.0 ports
Wi-Fi works in Hotspot, Access Point or customer mode.
Like all Digi routers the TX64 is manageable via SNMP or the Digi Remote Manager software suite.
- LTE-A Cat 11 theoretical flow 600 Mbps DL / 75 Mbps UL, 3G support in degraded mode.
- Quad Sim, card access protection and reset button
- Switch Ethernet WAN/LAN 4 ports 10/100/1000
- Dual WiFi 802.11 ac (a/b/g/n) 1.733 Gbps. Hotspot Wi-Fi mode, Captive portal (CoovaChili), customizable homepage, content filtering, max speed 1.733 Gbps
- GNSS: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo
- Functional temperature range: -30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power 9-36Vdc
- Programmable (Python v3.6, 8GB Flash, 2 GB Ram), Firewall and QoS Integrated
- MIL-STD-810G, SAE-J1455, E-Mark
Examples of apps
Internet Access Passenger, Onboard Systems Monitoring, Dynamic Display, , Video Surveillance and Security, Onboard Sales,
LTE-A Cat 11, DUAL Cellular - Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (a/b/g/n) 1.733 Gbps
Administration; HTTPS, SSL, SNMP...
Routing: IPV6,DMNR ...
Security: OpenVPN, AES256, Sha384, WPA2-PSK
Others: QoS, DynDNS,
RED, THIS, FCC