The Digi development kit for Android embedded solutions interface with the manufacturer's Wi-i.MX53 calculator.
Android is an ideal software platform to create professional products by deploying a minimum of effort in a minimum of development time.
The development kit, based on the solid foundations of Android software and its rich ecosystem, is ideal for meeting the specific needs of embedded system developers.
The Android Application kit (ref CC-WMX53-ANDRD) includes :
- Quick start guide
- CD/ DVD Digi Application Development Kit for Android
- Documentations and diagrams of the development map
- Digi ConnectCore Wi-i.MX53 calculator: 1 GHz i.MX53, 512 MB NAND Flash, 512 MB DDR2, -20 to 70 C
- 7" WVGA LCD screen with touch slab
- Digi JumpStart Kit Development Card:
3 series ports (1 x RS-232/422/485, 1 x RS-232 Tx/Rx, 1 x TTL), VGA, HDMI 1.3, Ethernet (RJ-45), WLAN with antenna connectors, slot SD/MMC, MicroSD slot, USB OTG, 4 x USB Host, I2C/SPI connectors, 1-Wire connector, audio: line in/out and microphone in (3.5 mm), XBee radio module connector (separately sold module), screw-bound for digital E/S, user push buttons, user LEDs, battery, 802.3af (PoE) module support (separately sold), LCD/external touch connectors, external camera connectors, user/application connector, power sector / 9-30VDC with switch
- Power and accessories: External wall adapter with international plug set, Ethernet cable, antennas, cable series
To download all the documentation (CD for implementation and manuals), Click here