The RFM95W transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem which provides ultra-long range wide spectrum communication and interference immunity while minimizing power consumption.
Using Hope RF's patented LoRaTM modulation technique, RFM95W can achieve sensitivity greater than -148 dBm. The high sensitivity combined with the built-in +20 dBm power amplifier provides an industry-leading link budget, making it optimal for any application requiring range or ruggedness. LoRaTM also offers significant blocking and selectivity advantages over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design tradeoff between range, interference immunity and power consumption.
- LoRaTM Modem.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent immunity blocking.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Modue Size ： 16 * 16mm
Applications● Automatic meter reading.
● Home automation and building automation.
● Wireless alarm and security systems.
● Industrial monitoring and control
● Long range irrigation systems