Cylindrical lithium-ion batteries
Lithium cylindrical cells have the highest energy density of the rechargeable batteries.
- This type of battery displays an energy density twice as high as standard batteries
- Their lifespan is without common measure with conventional lead batteries
- These are also small batteries with reduced weight
- This lithium battery technology requires little maintenance
- Lithium batteries are safe and reliable products
- They benefit from a very high performance
- Excellent low -discharge system developed for cylindrical battery applications
|Nominal voltage||3.2V to 3.8V|
|Nominal capacity||11MAH to +6 500mAh|
|Length||1mm to 9.5mm|
|Lenght||8mm at 74.5mm|
|Height (+1)||13.5mm at 125mm|
|Self -discharge rate||Weak|
We find the cylindrical li-ion batteries in the automotive sector or in the medical field.
Prismatic lithium-ion batteries
The prism unit case is very robust. These help create personalized prismatic batteries, avoiding complicated research and expensive mechanical stress tests.
The large capacity of each battery cell, only one battery cell up to 300Ah, is the force of the industrial sector in the manufacture of large capacity batteries to avoid installing batteries in the bypass and improving the safety of all Batteries.
Another important aspect is the screw terminal which, even on the ground, can simplify the assembly and facilitate the replacement of the components.
These prismatic Li-ion batteries can be used in the industrial and automotive sectors.