The DELTA Rail Din CliQ M "Maritime" power supplies are DNV GL and ABS certified. They are mounted in Aluminum case, with a varnish "conformal coating ”for protection against dust and chemical pollutants.
The Rail Din CliQ M power supplies are available in 24V, and variations from 120W to 480W output.
They have the technologies Advanced POWER BOOST and POWER BOOST , which can deliver here when starting up to 150% of nominal power for a period of 7 secondss. Designed to operate in extreme environments, they also have a Cold Start at -40 ° C!
The yield of the Rail Din CliQ M power supplies is greater than 90%
General characteristics of DELTA Rail Din CliQ M power supplies :
- Aluminum DIN rail housing
- Terminal block
- Power Boost 150% 7 seconds. Advanced Power Boost Mode
- 1/2/3 Phases
- DC OK relay (used to power a relay) and control LED
- Operating temperature -25 ° C / + 70 ° C. Cold start -40 ° C
- Derating above 60 ° C
- Max recommended altitude 5000 M
- IP 20
- Certifications: IEC / EN / UL 60950-1 / UL508 / CE / CSA /
- DNV GL / ABS
- IEC / EN 61558/61010
|Part Number||Phase||Output Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Case|
|DRM-24V80W1PN||Single phase||24 VDC||3.40A||80w||Metal|