Our supplier Nagasaki offers a wide range of PC Panels for the medical field. In addition, the number of options available makes these PC panels fully customizable, from 8.4' to 32''.
First, these PC panels answer the following:
- IEC/EN 60601-1 3rd Edition approval
- Comply to BF direct patient contact
- AC 85-264V IEC-60601- 3rd Edi.
Here is the non-exhaustive list of features (optional) of these PC panels:
- Hardened steel, anodized aluminum, or stainless steel
- wall attachment (back) by VESA 75/100/200
- Brightness from 250 to 1000cd/m2
- Built-in embellishment that allows installation in front/box/cabinet/kiosk or kiosk
- USB, LAN, COM, VGA, HDMI
- Hardened resistive touch slab or capacitive or surface wave. USB or RS232 interface
- Handless: handle attached to the frame of the monitors
- Option: Operating Temp: -10-60 degrees Celsius
Any mechanical adaptation: pre-drilled holes for specific user plug, ...
To this just choose the desired CPU:
- Dual Core N2600 1.6GHz
- Quad Core N2930 - 2.16Ghz
- i3-6100 2.3GHz